Thursday, August 31, 2006

Things Teachers Wish They Could Tell Their Students...

But obviously, they can't.

Courtesy of Talkingcock.com

personally, I like no. 6 and 7.

1. Actually, you’ll never need to know most of what I’m asked to teach you.

2. I wish they didn’t make you come to school either.

3. Wait till you see what I’ve written about YOU on MY blog – www.siginnah.com

4. Don’t take this the wrong way, but where your father and mother brother and sister?

5. I really wish you were as smart as you think you are.

6. You know, it’s true. You really don’t have to go to study hard and go to university. I did, and look at the crappy job I got.

7. Please don’t breed. Please!

8. Jack Neo was wrong: you damn stupid (and you damn stupid too!)

2 comments:

Roslee said...

I'll add this...

You kiss your mother with that mouth?

Aki Tan said...

wahahahahha!! good one!