Friday, September 15, 2006

Here is me doing cheap promotion for my own poll. Please vote on the latest GROW plan and what you think of it at the online poll at the right of the blog. Current results indicate that, er,

2 people think it's ok
2 people think it makes no difference to their careers
3 people still feel like quitting anyway

and no one feels more motivated to continue working.

Hahaha... I'm tempted to think this is the true viewpoint of those on the ground, but I have to reluctantly state that the sample size is too small to conclude anything. [damn that stats module I took!] So please vote if you haven't already, and also leave a comment on why you feel that way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think GROW hasn't really made much difference. it hasn't addressed many of the fundamental problems and issues we face on the frontlines. mind if i like you and you do likewise?

Anonymous said...

why don't you check out the teacher's forum?