Thursday, June 23, 2005

The Adventures of GTS and GTT

This was actually based on real events that happened during lecture, except for GTT's response in the last panel...

If you know Yenn, you will know that she's the kind of person that CANNOT stand any kind of bimbotic behaviour, and it urks her to no end. [and also you will know that that's my favourite strategy for urking her out.]

It turns out that our lecturer for this particular lecture is an atypical motherly-henly kind of woman. And since our lecture is about how children acquire language in early childhood, she loved to punctuate her lectures by giving us audio examples of how these children would speak in early childhood.

"Lookie that! It looks like an E! How clever!" she cooed.

"Daddydaddydaddydaddydaddy" she chattered happily.

"This is my cat. My cat is nice. I like my cat." she clucked.

And so on, while Yenn and Turtle cringed for dear life on either side of me.

Anyway, here's the cartoon:

babytalk

No comments: